The aim of our corporate and commercial practice is to assist clients in maximizing their profitability by providing legal advice, which is not only of the highest quality, but also extremely practical and business-focused in its approach at all times.
More so, acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures have always been an important strategic option for companies and private equity investors. Our clients rely on our advice to help understand and assess these options and execute their most complex transactions.
We can provide, inter alia, the following legal services:
- - Legal advice and assistance in incorporation of companies and non-profit organizations (associations, foundations etc.).
- - General legal advice and assistance in the amendment procedures for constitutive documents with respect to the management and shareholders’ structures, share capital increases and decreases, headquarters, scope of business, as well as liaison with the relevant authorities (trade registry, fiscal authorities, public notaries etc.).
- - Assistance at meetings of the shareholders, boards of directors and draft of subsequent documents.
- - Drafting, reviewing and negotiating versions of commercial agreements, such as: management, mandate, joint-venture, transfer of undertaking, distribution, supply of services, sale of goods contracts and others.
- - Conducting legal due diligence reviews of the companies, for internal purposes or in the context of different transactions.
- - Full assistance at conclusion of transactions, draft and negotiation of clauses in sale-purchase agreements.
- - Specialized legal advice in case of mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, dissolutions of companies.
- - Advice on any corporate law issues.